Kentucky Votes Forum

Discuss issues, ideas and legislation related to the Blue Grass State.
Welcome to Kentucky Votes Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search
Latest post 06-04-2009 8:26 PM by DK. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-01-2001 12:00 AM

• admin
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-19-2008
    • Posts 65

2009 Senate Bill 35 (Ban smoking in cars by minor drivers)

Introduced in the Senate on January 7, 2009

Click here to view bill details.
  • 01-08-2009 10:02 AM In reply to

Re: 2009 Senate Bill 35 (Ban smoking in cars by minor drivers)

LIKE THIS IS GOING TO DO ONE DAMN BIT OF GOOD.  I WISH THEY ALL HAD "CIGARETTE" SMOKING UP THEIR A** AND I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS!

• 01-15-2009 11:56 PM In reply to

I think this is a bill that should not be done and also for David Williams wanting to band smoking in the state of KY is taking away my rights as a US citizen why do Legisaltors think they have the right to do this. If people want to smoke that is their right. I ask for Legisaltors (which is a position that is only loaned to them by the taxpayers) and we are their employer have the right to do this 

• 05-27-2009 11:51 PM In reply to

• DK
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-16-2009
    • Posts 4

Another piece of Legislative Dung from Kathy Stein. That's another strike Kathy.

• 06-03-2009 11:32 AM In reply to

I don't care who smokes or where.I am a lot more concerned about drivers of all ages on cell phones and text messaging while driving because that puts my life at risk.I think Kathy Stein should seriously consider a career change before the taxpayers make the change for her. 

• 06-04-2009 6:25 AM In reply to

GREAT IDEA AND LEGISATION.We need alot more like this.We need to also ban any adults from smoking in any vehicle that has any under-age persons in the vehicle.Smokers have no right to exposed us to there very deadly use of tobacco and cigarettes.

• 06-04-2009 7:57 PM In reply to

KENTUCKYCOUNTRY:

GREAT IDEA AND LEGISATION.We need alot more like this.We need to also ban any adults from smoking in any vehicle that has any under-age persons in the vehicle.Smokers have no right to exposed us to there very deadly use of tobacco and cigarettes.

Kiss my lily white ass if you think someone is going to tell me I can't smoke in my own car or home!!!

• 06-04-2009 8:02 PM In reply to

I think TEXT MESSAGING and CELL PHONES should be banned by teenagers.  If ADULTS need to use a cell let them get a BLUE TOOTH or pull over!

• 06-04-2009 8:26 PM In reply to

• DK
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-16-2009
    • Posts 4

Locked Reply Contact

Any other rights or privileges you care to give up too while you're at it? There is a very easy way to protect yourself from all of us of-legal-age people. Stay away. Go get your own ride, and stay out of ours. In Fact, stay out of our lives completely. Raise your children as you see fit. I expect no less. But don't even think about telling me how to raise mine. Mind your "own" business, it seems to be a forgotten art for some and one never learned by others, but usually always by those who have never "earned" the right to anything. Leave our guns alone, leave our money alone, and leave our country alone. Most of all leave US alone. The government dictates and regulates far too much of our daily lives as it is. 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)